terms & conditions
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Website features photographs, whose subject matter and integrity we do not edit or compromise and therefore may be deemed offensive by some. If you find these images offensive, please do not use the Website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services and/or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by us and/or the photographers represented on this Website. This material includes, but is not limited to photographs, images, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with U.S. copyright law and all content on this Website is covered by U.S and International copyright law. Copying these images for printing and/or distribution is expressly prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, FUNCTION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE FUNCTION, CONTENT OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THEREBY WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET USERS’ EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
WE DO NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF THIRD PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. WE ARE NOT A PARTY TO, AND DO NOT MONITOR, ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN USERS AND THIRD PARTIES WITHOUT THE DIRECT INVOLVEMENT OF CAPTURED, LLC.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL CAPTURED, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, SUCCESSORS, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AFFILIATES, VENDORS, CONTRACTORS, GALLERIES, ARTISTS, INSTITUTIONS, REPRESENTATIVES OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTION RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, OR LOST BUSINESS, DATA OR SALES, OR COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF CAPTURED, LLC OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE OR SUCH INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF CAPTURED, LLC TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, $100.00. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL CAPTURED, LLC OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, VENDORS OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN YOUR ACCOUNT OR OTHERWISE STORED BY OR ON BEHALF OF CAPTURED, LLC.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Website.
OREGON LAW. Oregon law governs these Terms regardless of conflict-of-law principles.
In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You are not allowed to use another users account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You may change your password at any time by updating your Account page. In addition, you agree to immediately notify Captured, LLC of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Captured, LLC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions. It is expressly understood that Captured, LLC retains access to Artist Account pages to approve or disapprove images, push information live, edit images, size, price, paper or frame information, make corrections and/or revisions at the sole discretion of Captured, LLC.
By registering with Captured, LLC, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred by any laws from using the Website. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in all required fields of the registration form. If any of your information changes, you agree to update your registration information as soon as possible. If Captured, LLC suspects that your registration information is not complete, current, or accurate, or that you have otherwise violated these Terms and Conditions, your account may be subject to suspension or termination, and you may be barred from using the Website.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or similar technological devices or programs, that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Website servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Captured, LLC grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Captured, LLC reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, at its sole discretion.
You agree not to collect or use any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) including without limitation account names, email addresses, or other User Submissions (as defined below), from the Website, nor use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes, including without limitation to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website.
User Submitted Content
You are responsible for any User Content you post to the Website. By “User Content” we mean any content you post to the Website, which may include reviews, comments, image uploading, captions, participating in forums and other such features that allow you to add content to the Website. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable or other information you choose to submit as User Content and we reserve the right to remove any User Content generated by any user at our sole discretion. You understand that once you post User Content, your content becomes public. We are not responsible for keeping any User Content confidential so if you do not want anyone to read or see that content, do not submit or post it to the Website.
If we allow you to upload User Content, you may not:
- provide User Content that you do not have the right to submit, unless you have the owner’s permission; this includes material covered by someone else’s copyright, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or any other proprietary right;
- forge headers or manipulate other identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content you provide;
- provide any User Content that contains lies, falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or anyone else;
- provide User Content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- impersonate anyone else or lie about your affiliation with another person or entity in your User Content;
- use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any of our, or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks in your User Content; or
- provide User Content which disparage us or our photographers, collectors, designers, vendors, partners, contractors, galleries, artists, institutions, distributers, representatives and affiliates.
Except as otherwise specifically provided, if you post content or submit material to the Website, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms or any law or regulation; and the content will not cause injury to any person or entity. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. User Content comes from a variety of sources. We do not endorse, or support any views, opinions, recommendations, or advice that may be in User Content, nor do we vouch for its accuracy or its reliability, usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights of any User Content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content posted by you or any third party.
We control and operate the Website from our offices in the United States of America, and all information is processed within the United States. We do not represent that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Website. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Captured, LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Captured, LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2, 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and location
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code/postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. At anytime you may opt-out of promotional emails
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the Website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All email opt-in promotions offering a Central & Grand print, will activate only when a minimum of 2,500 new opt-ins is reached. Co-promotions may include special conditions or restrictions and the winner will be notified of said conditions and/or restrictions from Central & Grand and/or the co-promotional partner at the conclusion of the promotion.
Consent to Processing
By providing any personal information to the Website, all users, including without limitation users in the European Union, UK and the rest of the world, fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information in the United States. Any inquiries concerning these Terms should be directed to us at the address below.
Risk of Loss
The items purchased from our Website are shipped by a third-party carrier pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for such items may pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Captured, LLC and its partners strive for complete accuracy in description and pricing of the products on the Website. However, due to the nature of the internet, occasional glitches, service interruptions or mistakes may cause inaccuracies to appear on the Website. Captured, LLC has the right to void any purchases that display an inaccurate size or price. If the displayed price is higher than the actual price, you may be refunded the overcharge. If the displayed price is less than the actual price, Captured, LLC will void the purchase and attempt to contact you via either phone or email to inquire if you would like the item for the correct price.
You acknowledge that temporary interruptions in the availability of the Website may occur from time to time as normal events. Also, we may decide to cease making available the Website or any portion of the Website at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will Captured, LLC or its suppliers be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability.
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Website may also provide notices of changes to the Terms and Conditions or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you on the Website.
To contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with this Agreement or the Website, or to provide any notice under this Agreement, please contact email@example.com.